Thursday, November 22

2014 Handprint Calendar

Some of you are waaayyy ahead of me and have requested the 2014 calendar template. Here it is!  2014 Handprint Calendar Template|Google|Scribd

januayr

Also included is a new November page for the Canadians that features a Remembrance Day poem.

nov pages

Thanks to Alessia at www.mrsalbanesesclass.blogspot.com for requesting this page and providing the poem. Here’s a picture of her the page her students made – the handprint poppy looks great!

Handprint calendar November poppy page

There’s been so much interest in this printable and I’ve had lots of requests regarding it.  Thanks for your interest and patience – I’ve tried to get back to everyone.

2014 Handprint Calendar Template|Google|ScribdStacy

4 comments:

  1. Stacy, Is it possible to get a copy of this that I can edit? I want to add special dates to remember and take off the dates...so I can laminate and re-use it every year!
    Thanks so much!
    spmassmann@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which size of the Matte paper do you use?

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...I love to hear from you!